Friday, April 29





so as summer begins, as does festival season! this is my favourite time, i love all the outfits that celebrity's/non celebrity's wear and the whole atmosphere of summer and festivals. i'm going to leed fest and v fest this year and i'm more excited for buying clothes than for seeing the acts. oopss! these are recent photo's from coachella fest (in california) i was gutted i couldn't go, but my dad wouldn't let me fly out there :( anyway hopefully next year!
p.s love alexa chung for life!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is so pretty and I love your pictures!
    Come to my blog and help me to choose what I can buy!
    I attend you :)

    The Yellow Ball

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!! I really hope I get to go to Coachella someday!! It seems like so much fun :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete